Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Monday 31 May 2021

450 - #SelfCareTogether Announcement

 


The last challenge I participated in and blogged about dates from December 2017... It's high time to join another! 

Starting tomorrow, 1st of June, I'll post on social media the hashtag #SelfCareTogether for Anneli/Pigletish's challenge.

Depending on the day, I may follow the main prompt (which can be glanced on the image bellow - all credits to Anneli and image used with her permission) or an alternative - from her blog entry, where everything is detailed, and perhaps, in rarer cases, come up with my own if necessary.





Indeed, I have some appointments, errands and shopping to do this month, and I'm also watching tennis (Roland Garros/ French Open) until the 13th, which will make some of the prompts less easy or even impossible to do on specific days - perhaps I'll just swap a couple things around and still do all or most of the original prompts, who knows. 

I plan to post updates - more or less weekly - on my achieved portions, and thus not post a daily blog entry - I couldn't keep up!

Feel free to join, follow the prompts, their alternatives or make your own, blog and/or post on twitter and tag Anneli. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments