Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Friday 20 April 2018

349- Ella's Tomorrow Concept




Ever since my PC died (or went into a deep coma, we won't know until next week if it can be fixed), I've lacked both inspiration and time to blog, so I thought to fill-in and participate once more to a taf by Ella, aka today_t-forever, who created this Tomorrow concept, based on thoughts she had, as often, late at night. 


Rules:
  1. Include the wonderful Logo. 
  2. Link this blog post to yours, providing the original post and rules to nominees.
  3. Thank your nominator and so some love by providing a link to there blog, and social media accounts if you are feeling generous lovelies!
  4. Answer the 5 questions which you will find below…
  5. Add your own 6th question related to self-love.
  6. Nominate all the people you can think of from 3-300 and compliment each person you nominate in your post – it is all about sharing the love and notion of self-love that is too often lost.

Initial questions: 

  1. What three words do you relate to ‘tomorrow’?
  2. What would you say/remind someone who is losing faith in tomorrow?
  3. List other names for the day after today?
  4. What scares you and excites you the most about tomorrow?
  5. List 3 reasons why you matter and/or are beautiful, (because you do and you are!)…
  6. List 3 reasons why tomorrow is worth fighting for…



My answers:

  1. I relate these three words to tomorrow
  2. Since I often lose hope, it's tough to know what I'd say, apart the same reminder to myself: that if today is tough, tomorrow won't necessarily be as much, and that each day we can improve and recover, even a bit
  3. The day after today? ah, the next day, the following day, tomorrow
  4. What scares me is far too much: uncertainty & additional difficulties, the work to be done to continue healing. What excites me are projects, for reading or visiting places, when I muster my courage to do so, or interacting with friends, on or offline alike 
  5. I and others always see my kindness, compassion and ethical lifestyle as my best qualities, and for these, as well as all actions that flow from them - combined with those from logical, secular and humanist mindsets - mean that I do everything I can to improve the world around me. These are reasons I matter, in my eyes, and it seems for others too. 
  6. Tomorrow is worth fighting for to get better, healing and managing my life ; to live with fuller appreciation and through my progress, attend more social events. 


Ella's added question: What do you love the most about yourself and why?

This question is asked in several tags. The answers are : 
My sensitivity, communion with nature, and my ethics, such as it  has been detailed in these posts:  Cortnee's 7 days posi challenge,  again in 52weekgratitude, and here in 30dayblogchallenge .  I half-answered this part in question 5. I can extend the why to say that these qualities drive my choices in friendships, my actions, what I buy (as best as I can afford, evidently), and in every day life. 

My Nominees - just like Ella, I have nominated a lot, as I want to promote the love that this is all about, however, do not feel obliged to do the same: 
(all are linked to their twitter profiles, where you can find links to blogs)

Amie (a curvy vegan)

Andrea Wade (it's ok to talk)
Becky (stronger together)
Bexa
Cara Lisette
Cerian Jenkins
Eleanore simple writer
Hannah (paint me a smile)
Hannah Rainey 
Katie Conibear
Melissa Boyle 
Meg (be kind to your mind)
Megz Jones
Nicole (Nicole's journey)
Rachel (no space for milk)
Sophie Harrison 
Stacey Barber
Zoë Alicia

My extra question for all of my fantastic nominees…

What can you take from yesterday's experiences and struggles to use in your fight for a better tomorrow ? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments