Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 31 December 2017

313- 52weekgratitude - The end?


I followed 52weekgratitude's from start to end this year, which is more than I thought I would.

Indeed, I believed that I'd give up on it fairly quickly, because I wasn't a very positive person and some days, my struggles with depression made me even more negative. I had to adapt a few of the prompts, but managed the entire challenge !


This week ends the year with the question : did this challenge change you? 
The answer is yes, to the extent that I learned to be more regular in my posts and to follow  this challenge ; it also helped me reduce my negativity and to express more clearly some of my gratitude to friends, and general situations or to realise more positive aspects in my life.
The answer to no, it didn't turn me from who I am, it merely extended who I am into a slightly better version.

So, I'm grateful that I found this challenge, and since my struggles aren't over, I'll need to continue practicing gratitude and think more positively in the times ahead. Maybe I'll find another challenge to do so with. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments