Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Tuesday 5 December 2017

302- Another deficiency in B12

This morning, I went alone to the lab for an updated blood-work, to check if a weekly supplementation in B12 is sufficient, or if I have to go back to a daily one. 

I was tired and a bit emeto-triggered on the morning, due to a bit of anxiety, but still went ahead, alone, for the first time in years. I just checked, and the results in blood cells seem stable:





But the B12 line shows another deficiency, albeit not as bad as this past summer (which showed <50 units) 




No wonder I've been feeling tired! 

I already have an appointment with the GP tomorrow evening, so I assume he'll up to at least 3X weekly dosages, if not daily...

Update: change to 2 doses weekly and blood test planned in 2 months to check if it stabilizes, or if it is necessary to adjust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments