Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 19 November 2017

296- 52weekgratitude - 47 - Opportunities

 


In this 52weekgratitude's 47th week's post, I had expressed my thanks and gratitude to a few mental health activists who offered me opportunities to engage in spreading awareness through their campaigns.

However, apart for Angela, I lost contact with every single blogger I had thanked back in 2017's challenge, and since some have even been negative towards me later on, and in view of June 2021's purge of all shout-outs on my blog, I hid the original entry 296, replaced and edited with this one - even if it may sound petty on my part, at this point I simply cannot keep names of people who discarded me once the mh community fractured into pieces. 

In a sense, the gratitude I had back then has been replaced by bitterness towards people who used and discarded me. I don't wish to repeat this anymore. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments