Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Friday 10 November 2017

289- 52weekgratitude 45 : Fun


As far as I understand it, what I do for fun  (week 45 in 52weekgratitude challenge) is a redundant topic, as it is close to hobbies (which was week 41) and to my self-care routines. 

So, this will be a short entry, with the sole purpose of redirecting to other entries on these topics.


Hobbies of a social phobic was the first time I'd discussed the topic, in the earlier days of my blog.

I expanded it during #30dayblogchallenge with entry 221 

I also made two a-z lists of self-care and of things which make me happy, smile or laugh with alphabetical bullet lists which overlap with the topic of things that I do for fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments