Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 15 October 2017

281- 52weekgratitude catchup : 39-42

Another catchup session for 52weekgratitude. 


Here's the breakdown of the past few weeks 


39 my heritage
40 greatest accomplishment
41 Hobbies
42 my favorite possession


39 I think what I can say about my heritage gave me an overall good skin, which tans in the susn and I don't burn easily. I have opened and expanded my cultural interests and diverged from both birth heritages.

40 I never know what to say about my accomplishments, maybe the one I already discussed.

41 I also talked about hobbies in that previous challenge. 

42 Favorite possession is such an odd thing to have think about. Probably my brain 🤣 but if I had to discuss objects, either the wonderful Mr Spock or DS9 space station that my wife painted for me, or the Star Trek discs (dvds & blurays), and the entertainment center to watch all of it, and listen to music. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments