Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 7 May 2017

238 - 52weekgratitude - catching up on weeks 16-19



I'v lacked inspiration to continue this challenge, after week 15's post about spring. 

It's time to catch up a bit because we're already on week 19. 

So, let's see each of the late topics in order and then come to this week itself.


  • Week 16 was about simple things in life. Except that in my opinion, even the simplest things can be complex and complicated. I am grateful for nature's beauty and fragrances (despite my bad sense of smell, I still enjoy the smells that I can, such as flowers, or lemons, mints...).

I am grateful that although climates have changed, there is still some kind of regularity and patterns in nature that humans haven't managed to totally derail. 

  • I take for granted, as per week 17's topic, electricity, plumbing and other modern benefits of convenience and  useful tools, alleviating a lot of otherwise difficult tasks. 


  • Week 18, the weather, was rather covered in week's 15 about spring. I liked the few sunny and warm days that we had. 


  • Rolling straight into week 19 and the topic of health. I have some physical ailments and mental illnesses, but I am grateful for the parts of my body that still function and for the medical care that I can enjoy in France ; as well as the support, off & online for my mental illnesses because those are vital in the recovery process, towards healing and regaining mobility, more independence and capacities to help others and to eventually resume a professional activity. Health issues can be problematic, but they won't stop me from living and enjoying life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments