Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 9 April 2017

226- Talents



I had to actually consult my wife to see more clearly into my talents as I automatically thought of grandiose things I cannot do. Although this 52weekgratitude challenge week 14 is asking for one talent, am sure others will ask for a few more so I can redirect and reuse this post in the future.



  • Past talents include astrology, which may or may not come back 
  • Past, present & hopefully future talents include my compassionate support and care-giving nature to others ; as well as 
  • The skills to see more deeply into things, understanding their underlying symbols and roots, to be able to use myths and images in psychological terms to better understand oneself or help others towards this (this also includes, therefore, dream interpretation where I don't just blindly follow a book but use personal and universal symbols together for a bigger picture)
  • Doing some maths calculations in my mind (even though am not a genius, I can do more than the average - which had helped during my astrology years
  • I consider to have some talent with macro-photography 
As i'm very late on other drafts, and this post is going live an entire week late, I'll stop here. 

For week 15, I'll discuss things I like about Spring. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments