Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Friday 10 March 2017

The 200th !



For this 200th post, I want to discuss general points of this blog, and it's up-coming evolution.

The first goal I had with this blog was to discuss my experience with declining mental health, raising awareness to the battles I face daily as well as those of finding proper help. 



In the past 13 months (to the day!) I have participated in awareness campaigns, as well as talking about my own stories and have addressed a few social topics I'm particularly passionate about, thus taking first steps into lifestyle blogging, additionally to my initial goals. 

As stated, I had planned an expansion of this blog, to eventually include entries about tools for managing one's mental health, which I barely started, and ad to holistic health tips. 
I still want and plan to get around this latter addition, specifically in regards to herbal medicines that I found helpful throughout my life. As I follow several challenges this month, I think this particular extension won't happen until April.

In parallel, I plan to propose a slight cosmetic change of the blog's appearance, probably around the 21st and arrival of spring - I'm trying to find a nice background image that won't overlap with text.  

I can tell you that I had many doubts about making a blog, yet along several with French translated mirrors. I thought I'd have nothing to say and that no one would bother reading me. Yet, over a year later, things are taking an upturn both in my posts and visibility to others, thanks partially, if not mostly, to sharing the links on twitter and with other bloggers. 

In regards to the second mission of being a record of thoughts and experiences for future reference, this is still true, and I can see how far I've come since I started blogging. My entries tend to be long, yes, but I find that I've improved my content, flaw of phrases, and I hope this will eventually refine even further - and for this, I shall practice, practice, and soon enough, celebrate 300 or 400 posts! 

Until then, the queue is growing, I must attend to a few more posts so I shall part ways here ; thanking you all for having read me thus far, and for those who stuck around, I'll wish you more discoveries to come from up-coming posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments