Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Wednesday 29 March 2017

221- My hobbies




#30dayblogchallenge, day 23 : my hobbies. 

As stated elsewhere, my hobbies have generally been those of an introvert, especially since I suffer from social phobias and many situations were sources of anxieties. 

In my spare time, I practice digital photography as an artistic activity ; it's a good tool to express myself through the eye of the lens and snaps of a moment keep it frozen for later recollections. It helps me share with friends who don't live close-by and offer them a visual tourism of places, or just to show local nature's beauties. 
 


Indeed, I love nature, and my favorite in this artistic activity is macro-photography : seeing details of insects, butterflies and moths particularly, is enjoyable and presents enough challenge to get the photo right, as every mm in the camera distance from the subject counts. 

Photography is my most comfortable art ; I never feel I'm all that great in it, but muddle through rather well. I practice it at home, or especially during another favorite hobby : 


Hiking. I love it for my physical shape as well as breathing fresh air. it helps to change my mindset from my mental health troubles. 

I have always enjoyed reading, getting both entertained and to pursue intellectual interests.  It's a passion, born in my youth as a rebellion- as I read in secret for many years. Growing up, I never really stopped reading, though I had to take a break during a shift in my  vision. 

I love listening to music - it's vital - as well watching TV or video sites (YouTube and others) and play at home (video, some social games).  I also like word games, such as scrabble, and math or number games such as sudoku. 

Whenever I get my self-doubts aside for long enough, I practice other forms of art: drawing, sketching and painting, as well the occasional clay sculpting. 

Quite evident one : blogging. 
Also, occasional photo edit, to change to something artistic. 

I love cooking and baking, although quite often my wife takes over while I wash dishes. Our meals are vegan



This was day 23 of #30dayblogchallengeThis is my intro to it ; It was setup by  and this are her original blogposts








No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments