Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Friday 24 March 2017

218- 5 Qualities & 5 Flaws


In this post, I'm merging two challenges together, because they share something in common, it's 
Day 19 of #30dayblogchallenge - naming 5 qualities & 5 flaws
Week 12  of 52weekgratitude  - naming my favorite personality trait. Now, this is only a prolongation of week 10, which was to list 5 things I like about myself. 


So, let me copy some of this list, and let you discover the original post for details, and expand my qualities. I do favor my sensitivity as my biggest asset, because it leads to the other


qualities

  1. Sensitivity 
  2. Originality and thinking out-of-the-box (ie my tree-hugging, and many other things)
  3. My convictions and philosophy of life, compassion 
  4. Honesty. I don't play games, what you see and hear is me. If you give me access to your emails, accounts, I'm not going to steal your stuff. Your secrets are kept with me.
  5. Resilience to fight and grow from my trauma
Now, to the flaws 
  1. Self-deprecation- and closely related, 
  2. Insecurities 
  3. - as I said in the good, the bad & ugly (day 2), I'm working on that 
  4. Ruthless : once I'm fed up, I'm fed up. I cut ties and may never forgive & forget, nor expect your return
  5. Indecisive 


Introduction to the 30dayblogchallenge  setup by  & her original blogposts
Next on this challenge is Day 20 : my dream superpower 

This challenge's entries thus far  & all those for 52weekgratitude along it's listing, announcing for week 13 : a challenge that I've overcome. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments