Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Wednesday 22 March 2017

216 - Money, money, money, must be funny!




Day 16 of #30dayblogchallenge : what would I do if I won a large sum of money ? 

Well, depending on the sum, any or all of the following, at the same time in relative % to one another, from egocentric goals to generosity. 
  • Improve our life conditions 
  • Invest to get some cashback that can be used later 
  • donations and investments in humanitarian and animal non-profit organisations. 

>Indeed, I believe in many causes ; I would donate equally to education, as well as working with feminist groups, shelters for women and children running away from domestic abuse or other conditions ; I would want to also help raise awareness to the causes of violence and help reduce that, too. 
>Fighting world famine by also helping reduce animal suffering and raise awareness even more to the links between humans and animals (we are, after all, a different kind of animal), and the need to serve both in order to achieve many goals. 
> The list could be quite long, hence my one liner in the list, that I now resume 

  • Travel  - once my related anxieties were alleviated. I want to meet - in person- some of the friends I made over the years and also, see some beauties in this world, while they last. 
  • Go to concerts (also, when my mental health allows), as I never been to any
  • Some usual stuff such getting some cultural products (books, cds etc) that we'd want to have
What would you do if a large sum of money came your way ? 

Day 17 shall be: The highs and lows of the past year of your life.
Introduction to the challenge setup by  & her original blogposts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments