Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Tuesday 14 March 2017

208- Dreams & Nightmares



Another post to catch-up with #30dayblogchallenge late posts. For day 12 : dreams and nightmares. 


Throughout my life, I've had many recurring dreams and nightmares. I discussed some of those which pertain to some of my cPTSD intrusive nightmares so I'll let you read those first, because I won't repeat them here. 

I've also had many other kinds of dreams, good and bad. I'll start with the harsher ones and move to nicer. 

For example, there were those in which I was a bull, facing a bullfighter. As he'd come toward me, I'd transform into a fury and destroy him as well as the audience for their barbarity... 

Many of my dreams had either continuity to them, or repeated endlessly. 

Some were science-fiction inspired, or I was a character in any of my favorite shows, especially Star Trek. 

Or would occasionally meet some of the actresses and actors. 

Some dreams have been utterly bizarre, and I'd sometimes try to analyse their psychological symbology, sometimes not. 

In the past couple years, most of my dreams go un-noticed, though I still get occasional cPTSD ones

Since I'm very late with my blog, I'll be short this time...

Introduction to the challenge setup by  & her original blogposts
Day 13 is my biggest regret and am still debating if I will post it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments