Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Saturday 11 March 2017

202- Things that make me happy



Day 9 of #30dayblogchallenge : things that make me happy


In no particular order, and probably not all of them, here are some of the things that do.


  • My wife, her jokes, her cooking put a smile in my belly, her Russian accent, or phrases that start with ''you smell like....'' (it's usually some food). 
  • Watching star trek, any day 
  • SciFi in general 
  • Music (though some make me sad, it's quite varied)
  • Beethoven's 4 & 5th symphonies usually get me happy
  • Or any (of the far too many to list) of my favorite bands & singers 
  • Hiking in nature
  • Funny animal moves, expressions...
  • Funny people 
  • Chatting with friends 
  • When I find something new to be passionate about 
  • or crack something that been eluding me for a while 
  • When I accomplish something that I couldn't before (any activity, including those I don't do due to phobias) 
  • a good meal (always vegan, off course ; especially stuff with dough like bread & pizza)
  • Beautiful art 
  • Philosophical debates 
  • Deep quotes
  • good books
  • warm, sunny days 
Day 10 shall be my dream home 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments