Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Thursday 9 March 2017

199- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?



#30dayblogchallenge, day 7 : what would me my dream job and why? 

Well, that is a very good question, because I'm still struggling finding that out. I'll tell you a few of the dream jobs that I've had over the course of my life, just a few of them, really. 




  • When I was a kid, I wanted to be a bus driver. Not because I liked the idea of driving, mind you. But because all the buses where I lived were almost systematically late, because they came from quite far ; but, I felt like I could do better to be punctual, a quality that I appreciated in  others and hated to be late as much as others being late. 
  • During my teens, I had a few experiences as substitue teacher for my fellow pupils (just in different class than my own). I thought I'd become a teacher one day, but then again, I was already suffering from social anxieties and that dream's bubble burst quite fast (not that I had thought about it back then, but bus driver would also have been excluded).
  • For a long time, my dream job was librarian. Because I believed and still do that education and knowledge are primordial in our world, needed just as much as air to breathe, food to eat and water to drink. I had tried that dream for a few contracts, but it's quite difficult due to gov. contests to win. 
  • Most of my life, my dream job was a place I could be behind the scenes and it's a bit of what I'm aiming at, because even when I manage to recover from my social anxieties, my nature is still introverted. 
Day 8 shall be about my fears... you'll read all about them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments