Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Wednesday 8 March 2017

197 - Write about someone you really care about




I've been very busy these past few days and grew quite late with the challenge. Coming so close the International Women's Day, I decided not to back-date this entry and just catch up on my late at another time. 

Considering that I care about several friends a great deal and to avoid having to chose between them - knowing that another challenge will give me opportunities to address the same topic of friends, I decided to discuss a person who means the world to me, the person who brought me to this world, namely : my mother.

Although we were separated for a very long time, after we reunited, my mother means a great deal to me. She is the person who gave me life. 

She's a strong and independent woman, who does not rely on a man to fulfill her existence. 
She has a deep passion for music and nature. 
In spite of many differences between us, we share those core values. 

Although sometimes we drive one another crazy, our unconditional love is absolute. Friends may come and go ; other family members may be unavailable, but she and I will always be here for each other. 



This was day 6 of #30dayblogchallenge, on which I've been quite delayed these past few days. 
I'm not sure which of the following days I'll continue with, but found it logical, on IWD, to discuss my mother, albeit in a short post, wishing to keep it streamlined and avoid giving too much private information. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments