Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Monday 6 March 2017

196 - Dream travel destination, and why?



#30dayblogchallenge, Day 5. For it, B's prompt is Dream travel destination, and why?


I cannot speak of only one destination, because I have many, varied dreams.

I don't think my dream place exists on Earth, so I'd wish to be on some nice fictional place from SciFi or fantasy...Risa for weather control, Minbar, Rivendel...

However, those don't really exist, so let's go down to Earth shall we : 
  • somewhere warm, free of political strife and natural disasters, not too populated, where it's easy to eat vegan & meet open-minded geeks...I don't think there is such a place
  • then, I would love to visit Nancy, capital of Art Nouveau. I know, it's a ''dead'' art current, but it's my fav. 
  • I'd love to meet the wonderful MH bloggers I met online & developed friendships with, which means some in USA (but really not any time soon), and majority are in the UK, so that's where I'd love to go among the first abroad trips to come in the next 10 years... as far as the UK is concerned : my wife has asked me before, but with my social anxieties, I wasn't even ready to think about it. Now, 9 months into my CBT, I can finally say that I'm on the mend and should be able to deal with such a trip in the future (not very near, though, there is a lot more to be done for that, and also, find a better financial situation). But, I'm thinking that it can and it shall happen. One day or another. 
There, I'll make it nice, short and sweet. 

Day 6 shall be : Write about someone you really care about. 
More about this challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments