Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Wednesday 1 March 2017

190- March #30dayblogchallenge





If you thought that I was blogging a lot, think again. I'm joining B's 30 day blogging challenge which I had actually found on From mad girl to made girl's twitter profile and detailed on her blog
Since I have some issues with my wordpress account, I cannot direct you to the original entry, just to B's homepage 

Here's the breakdown B made, and which I'll try to follow as much as possible. Once I post the relevant day's topic, I'll hotlink it here for a quick access - especially since I would post other topics and challenges between those entries.

With no further ado, the details : 



4.     A happy memory.
8.     Your fears.
18. A bullet list of your day. > skipping this one 
22. Who would you invite to your “last supper”? > skipping 
24. A list of things in your bedroom.
25. An in depth description of your body and what you like about it.
26. Some quotes you like.
27. Seven things you think about a lot.
28. A letter to your future self.
29. A letter to your younger self.
30. Write about anything you feel like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments