Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 26 February 2017

186- 52 Weeks of gratitude - Week 9 - How did I do & feel this week?



This 9th out of 52 weeks of gratitude challenge is about how I did and felt, which I take quite literally.  So, how did I this week ? 



My overall mental health has improved ; yet, I battle certain phobias, self-esteem issues, as well as my cyclothymia on a daily basis. These, and other mental illnesses are quite heavy to deal with, but I've been more active, pro-active and regular with physical exercice as well as mental health challenges, exchanges and chats on twitter ; I've been following other challenges. 

For these, I've felt accomplished and happier as I've had positive results from my efforts.

I've felt a lot of affection and recognition from other MH bloggers that I still meet on a weekly basis, both new and some older acquaintances, with budding friendships. 

I am grateful that I can progress, slowly but surely, generally onward my healing path. 

After learning about differences in MH therapies in the UK and France, I have to acknowledge and be grateful for certain advantages that I have been granted, especially the fact I haven't been limited to 6 CBT sessions for my social phobias. 

Next week, the 10th, is to list 5 things I like about myself...a tough one, always, for those who suffer from self-esteem issues. I'll see you next Sunday, 5th of March, for the results.

Thank you for reading me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments