Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 19 February 2017

184- 52 weeks of gratitude - Week 8 - 3 PPL



8th week in this gratitude challenge, is to express it to 3 people. I take it, not the same as the previous friend, or family, or significant other. 

I feel quite limited, because I have more than 3 people to thank, yet I must. (but you'll see that I actually thank 4 people in the end). 


I am thankful to Hannah and Megan ; they each created mental health chats on twitter, were I met new budding friendships. They have both been supportive in my various endeavors and for that, too, I'm grateful to them.  

I'v also had chats with Kay and Laura, both being in contact on regular basis and offering kind advice and friendships that have been growing in the past few months. 

Ok, I cannot list everybody, and will stop here at these four people I'v come to appreciate - there are many other new friendships in the air, and might mention in other posts, outside of this challenge. 

Week 9 is ''how did you do & feel?''... To be posted normally Sunday 26th. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments