Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 5 February 2017

172- Effin' tired of emetophobia



***trigger warning*** : emetophobia 

I'm so effin' tired of emetophobia!!! I just passed 10 minutes to sort the laundry - a difficult task at all times, but today, for some reason, it spiked so high that I had to run to the kitchen window, breathe cold air whilst shivering with nausea so strong that my eyes were tearing by themselves. I cannot wait to start the CBT directed to eradicate this phobia, it's out of proportions and I cannot even step away from it for one second... That and my coprophobia are my two worst mental health illnesses, possibly more so than cPTSD even because I do get breaks from the latter one - not from the other two that won't budge and attack me almost every second of my life. That is, ever since I first showed symptoms of it, I think 30-35 years ago.... 

Go away, damn emeto & coprophobia, go away and don't ever come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments