Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 5 February 2017

171- 52 weeks of gratitude - Week 6 - My city



52 weeks of gratitude - Week 6 : the city I live in.



I don't want to name my city, but I can say that I'm thankful that in spite of its moderate size, it offers easy access to libraries, organic stores, several malls but also to nature, represented in public gardens as well as hiking areas in the mountains and forests, to which I can retreat and replenish my psychological energy whilst breathing fresher air, away from too many people. It gives me personal space, physical exercice and opportunities to commune with nature as well as an artistic expression through digital photography.

I'm also thankful that I don't live in any given city placed in war zones or under totalitarian political regimes.  

In week 7 of this challenge, we shall discuss for the first time, a friend ( a second time on week 20). Expect this post on 12/2.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments