Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Friday 3 February 2017

170- Vegan-iversary



On 12th February 2017, I shall celebrate 5000 days as a vegan and for this occasion, have invited a few local friends to pass several hours eating, merrymaking and video games, but you, my readers who don't live close enough wouldn't be able to attend and for this reason, decided to create this post for you to ask your questions about my veganism - here or, if you prefer, by email lulupetals@mail.com  (tell me if you want me to put your name or to appear anonymously) 

On that day, or just around it, I'll reply (if there are too many, I'll have to pick and choose the order, but I shall try my best to answer all).

So, what would you want to know ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments