Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 29 January 2017

167- 52 weeks of gratitude - Week 5 - Something someone gave me

52 week gratitude challenge - week 5 : Something someone gave me.

Instead of an object someone would have given me and for which I'd be thankful, I'm choosing for this post the piece of paper my regular therapist gave me, with phone numbers of CBT therapists that lead me to find my current CBT with whom I made progress in my anxieties and which will ultimately I can improve my overall mental health. 


Thus ends January 2017 posts for this challenge, which goes on to week 6, the city I live in, that I'm not sure I'll be able to discuss in name, but to be posted weekend of 5/2. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments