Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Thursday 12 January 2017

159 - Mental health Shout-outs shutdowns

 


Back in June 2016, I had started sharing shout-outs to various mental health bloggers I'd met in twitter MH community. Now, by June 2021, I have lost touch with most of the people I did the shout-out for. Some actually had stopped blogging, retreated from social media ; others used me and I don't feel leaving a shout-out for them on my own blog anymore, as I don't accept some of their actions towards me. 

With a heavy heart, I decided to make one basic entry, copied across all relevant posts, using the originals' date and hour stamps for the replacement entries, and hide all originals, as well as deleting the label/keyword from my blog altogether, including in the main menu which used to give you direct access. 

I won't do any more shout-outs, only shares towards publicly posted content and not as a friend sharing for friends - after all, a huge % of these friendships disappeared once twitter mh chats stopped, dislocating the community. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments