Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Tuesday 10 January 2017

157- 52 weeks of gratitude - Week 2- Spouse


Second week (what should have been January 8) in this 52 weeks of gratitude challenge that I found on Fiona's blog  is about one's spouse or significant other, which is an easy topic for me because I am so grateful to my spouse who has been most patient and trying to help me throughout our 12 years of friendship (we first met online on 4th of January), and 11 years of marriage. 



Once my mental health worsened and I was diagnosed with social phobia, she redoubled her help and have been pushing me out of my comfort zone as much as I would accept and let her, and for all her patience, kindness and love, I am ever grateful. 

She's also the one who pushed me to blog, and insisted even though I always told her that I had nothing to share and no one would read me... Well, it's been nearly 19 months since I started posting my reviews for books, shows and movies and tomorrow (January 11) will be 11 months since the arrival of this mental health blog came to light. 

I had so little to say, that I now have 5 blogs (translations into French of both my reviews, and mental health blog included), totaling over 720 posts, of my opinions or experiences and if you are reading now, you can also join me and say  one big thank you to my spouse.  


Week 3 should be posted by Sunday 15th of January.  

Here's the breakdown, once more, if you want to do this challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments