Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Tuesday 16 August 2016

125- I am more than the sum of my parts...



As the philosopher said, the Whole is more than the sum of its parts. Sadly, far too many people forgot that about me. People I thought were friends and who have ignored me for 2 years - ever since I lost my passion and even interest of astrology, for this current example. 

Indeed, it used to be a very important part of my life, and I spent hours every day talking about astrology and other esoteric, mystical subjects.

Then, something happened, something that I cannot even explain to myself, and I lost interest for these subjects. I don't even know if I'll ever get back to any of them. 


I stopped participating in a forum and a few groups on facebook, and wanted to discuss other topics with my ''astro-friends'' but they have ALL deserted me. 


I went through a massive depression, 2 years ago. It might have been the cause for my disinterest. 
Or maybe, I grew tired of the same basic questions and had no real intellectual equal to boost and inspire me to search for answers... 

Either way, none of my astro-friends have ever shown concern as I disappeared from our mutual groups - not even when I went through tremendous loss and grief when my step mother suddenly passed away. 

Later on, our dog got sick, and still no word from supposed friends - not even when it turned out to be cancer, from which our dog couldn't recover and that we had to go to the vet and help her go so she wouldn't suffer anymore. 

These past 2 years, my mental and physical health have both declined and in spite of many posts about my difficulties and issues, none of those contacted me. - Only my other friends did.

But people I thought were open minded and sensitive shown absolutely no concern, and said nothing. 

Only one of them contacted me 2 months ago - a whole year after those sad events, a year during which she had contacted me just 3 other times and didn't even address anything - she wanted help with her astrology, and to talk about a few health issues she had. 

2 months ago, I pointed out that she'd been so out of contact that I believed she didn't want to be my friend anymore, and all this ignoring me since I'd stopped astrology.
She tried to deflect it back on me and replied than no she wasn't ignoring me and that she'd be in touch and read me, but she again disappeared... 


Then, a month ago I grew really tired of this situation and deleted her, and a few others who treated me the same way. 

I'm in the process of copying the last few posts I'd worked hard on for the group, into a temporarily private blog - where all my posts are about astrology and esoteric subjects. 

Only one perso had thanked my work, and no one even commented any of it - since 2013...
Once am done saving this, I'll delete it from the group, leave it and delete the last corresponding people. 


I am more than the sum of my parts, and more than any of my parts. I have various interests and tastes, and some may come and go.

I am a WHOLE person, so please treat me that way. 

I won't take any of this BS anymore, and stand up for myself. Anyone forgetting this may very well end where all those other fake friends are : out of my life, out of my parts, and out of my sum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments