Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Friday 12 August 2016

123- The blog is 6 months old!...



My wife had been nagging me to create a blog...for months on end I replied that I had nothing to talk about, that I didn't wish to do it - it was too much work to set up, and besides, no one would read me and I could never be regular about it... 



After several months, I caved in : I first created a blog reviewing books, movies & tv shows. It evolved greatly and ended having its mirror in French... they are both over  a year old now (14 months, almost!)

And... after I had a lot of difficulties with my first CBT(cognitive behavioral therapy), feeling worse than I was before I'd started it, and at a loss, I gave a second thought to my wife's suggestion. 

I came to realize that maybe there were other people suffering from social anxieties and also had difficulties finding proper support and therapy. This gave birth to this blog, which I expanded greatly and celebrated 6 months yesterday. 

During these past 182 days I had posted a total of 121 posts, thus being far more regular that I ever hoped for : 66.4% of each day, I post... Ok, this isn't always true, as I tend to post in chunks, but the end result is still the same. 

I never thought to get here, I never wanted to have one blog, yet along 5 of them! 
Did I say FIVE ?? - Yes, because I have 1 for mental health, you are reading it now- and it has its mirror in French just like the aforementioned review blog. 
Added to those 4, I have another, smaller blog, that I birthed last year, and is dedicated to music that I listen to - or rather, musics... because I like far too many, but lack the time and energy to post as much as I want there as I did over here. It'll get its expansion, though... it's bound to happen. 

This blog here, however, is my main one : this is the one maintain most regularly and here I discuss about :

Mental health - mostly for my experiences in social anxieties, many phobias, my CBT ; I also review a few books in mental health, and lastly a few social topics such as LGBTQ related issues.  

I'll remind you that the aim isn't just to talk about myself, but also to create a dialogue, and I really appreciate comments or exchanges about any of the topics, and I also have a suggestion box.

If you want to know how to use this blog, the manual explains it.

I'll probably go on blogging for quite some time as I have a lot to work on... so you'll read more from me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments