Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Monday 6 June 2016

82- Special Edition 4: Cortnee's 7 day positive vibes (1) - Gratitude



I'm joining Cortnee's 7 days of positive vibes challenge ! let's hit the floor & dance !

The 7 day positivity  challenge starts today ! 


 
Day One– Practice Gratitude (challenge: name three things you are thankful for).

I thought to divide in 3 main categories, as follows :

A : People 


  1. I am thankful to the univers for giving me life, through my mother who bore me, gave me birth and have offered me all that she could to help me be and heal from our common wound as much as possible. 
  2. I am thankful for my wife's presence in my life. She's my best friend, patient and loving, caring and she makes me laugh. She helps me through a lot of my bagage and loves me so much and boosted me into my healing path, and pushed me to express myself through my various blogs and it is thanks to her that I am where I am today. Her support and kindness are my anchors. In turn, I help her any way that I can, evidently. 
  3. I am also thankful for my other friends, who have been understanding and supportive, and for all our fun moments sharing yummi vegan meals, good discussions, watching movies or shows, or hikes and any other activity. I wouldn't be alive today if it hadn't been for friends who helped me through some of roughest days. My friends aren't only in ''real life'' in person, but I have also met wonderful ones online. 

B : Abilities

1-3. I am thankful that I have a brain to think and learn with, emotions to feel with, and a generally able body to act and move, to type and write, etc. 

C : Freedom tools 

  1. Living in a free-er country than some, so I can be myself, express my opinions without being accused of treason or sent to prison (like in some countries)
  2. Having access to books and the internet for entertainement as well as information that I sort with my critical thinking, and where I can and have indeed met friends
  3. Youtoube and the mental health awareness community, which inspire me and with whom I exchange messages and have created a mutual support system








No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments