Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 12 June 2016

91- Special Edition 4: Cortnee's 7 day positive vibe (7) - Change


Day Seven – Realize Change Is Inevitable (challenge: name something you are going to change in your life or want to change)



My end goal is to reduce the huge impacts my various mental illnesses have had in my life to more reasonable and tolerable levels, because phobias and ptsd aren't fun to go through at all, and I've avoided so much that I missed many opportunities for more happiness.

To that end, I have been reading psychology books, listening to vlogs and documentaries on youtoube, learned to express myself more about these topics in order to raise awareness about my own issues as well as more general ones.

I have made this blog (and it's mirror in French), I try to keep a journal and started a second CBT after the first therapist didn't help me. 

Change is inevitable, and one day I shall get there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments