Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Saturday 11 June 2016

89- Special Edition 4: Cortnee's 7 day positive vibe (6) - Open your mind



Cortnee's 7 day challenge is almost over, Day Six is: Open Your Mind (challenge: name something new you learned in the past week or month)



I think what I learned the most this week, was to better express myself and analyse a bit more the sources of my mental illnesses. I've participated to this challenge for several reasons :
The first, I wanted to participate in it as an exchange form with Cortnee who came up with the idea. I've followed her for a few months now and grown to appreciate her time in making vlogs and sharing with the community and I care about her well being. 

In participating, I thought to give back a bit because I'm too far geographically to just pop up and give immediate support in time of need. 


The second reason is obvious : I've been having difficulties with positivity myself, as I've been tired, lacked energy and motivation ; participating meant a certain inner kick, to boost my own grey cells in the quest and in so doing, learn how to better cope. 

Thank you Cortnee for launching this. I hope you'll feel better and also take comfort that you are positively influencing many people who care about you, me included. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments