Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Friday 10 June 2016

88- Special Edition 4: Cortnee's 7 day positive vibe (5) - Treating yourself



Cortnee's 7 day positivity challenge, day Five : Treat Yourself (challenge: how do you “treat yourself”)



I spoke about self-care in 2 previous posts, but I forgot to mention a few daily things, such as having small walks around the block, as well as brushing my hair which I've been growing long for the past couple years. 

Every evening, I try to remember my facial care before I go to bed by using a gentle product and a cotton pad. Sometimes I go the extra mile and apply some cream, or have a monthly clay mask on my face. 

Other times, I use that clay for my feet (especially when they hurt).

As my skin is sensitive an I tend to be lazy, I don't shave every day : usually, it's 2-3 times a week, but I'll forget and not shave for a couple weeks at a time.

I have a vegan diet & lifestyle, and try to eat at regular hours (more or less), mostly healthy (I don't really like junk food, but I do love cakes, cookies & other sweets).

I also like reading books, listening or watching music, vlogs, shows, movies : at least one or several of those every day and sometimes I play board or video games - alone or with someone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments