Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Saturday 21 May 2016

69- Special edition 2 : Mental health awareness month (16) -Self-care (2)

Well, I forgot to mention in my preview self-care entry that I used to periodically treat myself to a facial green clay mask which helps open up my pores and refreshes my skin.
It's something I hadn't done in a very long time (several months) and tonight, I finally pampered myself with one and if feels just great!

It was a few hours ago, and I can still smell the clay! 


I haven't started the coloring book, but I have been reading and listening to vlogs almost daily, and also exchanging with a few youtoubers and maintaining the sense of community. 

Aside that, I also play some videogames to occupy myself and break a bit with the mental health research, and watch movies and shows that I like/love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments