Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Monday 30 May 2016

76- New CBT is today! (updated)




As announced previously, today I'm starting my new CBT, or in French, TCC, for which I'm going to have this lovely notebook to write my therapist's suggestions and also my ''homework''.

The first 2 pages, I wrote the key elements of what I did thus far, including the books that I read, and the various tools that I've been using.


























I also decided for the purposes of this blog, to start counting the posts in a better way, and when I have special editions they will be included in the overall order, so I can keep better track.

Mental health awareness month isn't quite over, and I do plan between 1 and 5 other posts before tomorrow evening, but that'll depend on other activities...

Although I won't post as frantically as I did this month (22 posts in 29 days!), I will endeavor to remain regular.

I'll be seeing you...

Update:

I came back from my appointment rejoiced because I had a great rapport with my new therapist who'll contact my normal psychiatrist and discuss my case (with my approval, evidently) and decide the precise course of action we shall take in this new CBT, as she could tell, just like I was suspecting, that many if not all of my phobias stem directly from my childhood trauma and ptsd.

Next session in only 2 weeks and I have just 2 homeworks to prepare, which will be fast enough.

I'm in good hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments