Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Monday 28 March 2016

39- announcing future posts



Hi to you all, I announce that I started preparing entries, programmed to appear each Sunday
around specific topics in the context of international awareness months for the following topics:

In April, it will be the month of Sexual Assault Awareness, very heavy but has to be treated to light the lantern of those who do not know about the victims, far too many.


In May, the month of Mental Illness Awareness, Mental Health, which included the topic that launched this blog: phobias, social and others, but also many other related mental health topics ...





In June, the awareness will move towards two topics: Post-traumatic stress, which I discussed a bit for my case, but I would speak more at length and talk about it more generally as well. I also speak of awareness of matters relating to '' LGBT '' which means lesbians, gay, bisexual and trans.


July and August have not (yet) to raise international awareness of issues, but I will find some good topics, unless you suggest anything....


In September, the month of suicide prevention, often the ultimate form of depression that leads people from all walks of life, under the impression that nothing can get better, to commit the irreversible.


In October, the month will be dedicated to domestic violence, who are often in the form of spousal violence, with a majority of women victims, as in the case of sexual assault (see April), but what is not so known, the opposite also exists.


Because often I'm not available to write on 
Sunday, because i invite or am invited by friends or family, or as I go out, I prepare the posts to appear automatically with blogger's schedule function.

I will name each post with Special Edition, like the magazines do...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments