Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Thursday 24 March 2016

38- attending a geek con?!



A  few days ago I learned that a geek convention was planned...that same day and the next ... it gave me no time to prepare psychologically and to the announcement of the number of visitors, I abstained from going... and now I see the date of another convention will take place in five weeks and then I tell myself that I have a little time to create my tools and get ready for this event ...


The tools program:
Learn to detect the panic attack before it exploded in my face ...
Learning to consistently do breathing excercices when I see it happen ...
We will prepare a small lavender essentail oil tube under a firmer shape and prevent leakage.
Continue the log, blog, listen to vlogs and read, read and read, all to advance and be prepared to deal with this event in 5 weeks.
Go, you can do it !!!
It remains to organize the trip because it is in a suburb of another city and I struggled to find the bus info .... but maybe we'd go with someone else sharing a car ride. ..a friend who had offered to take us there one day, and if she goes there, of course ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments