Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Tuesday 22 March 2016

36- Shrink session 22/03/16



Without going into the details of my normal psychotherapy, I discussed today and had a very good return of my therapist about the future of my CBT at the University Hospital in the month of May and confirmation - additional - about the quality of the work of Dr. Beck and the book that I began to read on 9th of this month. 


So, I'm very glad I chose because this book seems to me indeed very well written and is one of the roots of development of CBT. Meanwhile May, I continue reading and discover ideas to advance in my own and continuous tracking down my goals, feelings and progress or setbacks for better tracking my progress against my social phobias, but also more broadly for my mental health / emotional / psychological.
In parallel, I confirm maintaining this blog which will be enriched in the weeks and months to come and will serve as both witness and memory later, after I progressed enough in my healing process so I can read and see the evolution of even greater detail than with my little diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments