Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Tuesday 15 March 2016

32- Tools - the diary


As my wife suggested, I began to keep a diary in February 2016. This is not the first attempt because I had tried to maintain multiple diaries in the past, and just as I was afraid, I struggled to make regular entries.

At first I did every day, but after only a week, I ran out of time and some days after that, I was late.

I tried to fix this by writing a posteriori but quickly exceeded, again more than 10 days had no inputs...

I'm just inconsistent and my state of fatigue coupled with the lack of motivation does not help me to write every day or even every week.

There are, however, positive achievements because I post more regularly on this blog, where I can spread myself a bit more than on paper.

Only in the future we'll see if I'd managed to regain pencil ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments