Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 6 March 2016

22 – Hiking



As announced in the post 21, I intend to prepare myself physically to go back on hikes / walks in the woods, in the mountains. I have not been there for a good ten months, and I do not want to do too much and force my body.


Program: stretching, physical exercices, to get back in shape. I need to lose a little weight I gained in my forced inactivity following my dermatologist foot surgery and some other things I'd rather not talk about right now.
Once ready, head into the woods up on the mountains around with my camera and if I can, I'll also take my tripod, macro lens and walk ... But if I feel tired, I will go without the tripod as it weighs 2kg.
These hikes resources me psycho-emotionally with their fresh air and physical exertion, that I plan to limit at first and take the least climbing course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments